Make a list of companies in your town that have helped your PTA before, or strike you as particularly of interest to parents in your school. You could start with asking any school parents who own businesses and normally sponsor your fayre programme or printed PTA calendar. Then think about:
– balloon or party accessories companies, party venue hire
– photographers, hairdressers, local boutiques, fitness instructors
– entertainers for kids or adults, magicians, clowns, DJs, face painters
– activities and classes, e.g. art, drama, swimming, sport, holiday clubs
– estate agents, family law firms, financial advisors, freelance consultants
– local services for house and garden: plumbers, electricians, builders, garden design etc
– maths and English tutors, music teachers, life or career coaches
– restaurants, cafes, attractions & venues for days out
We’ll supply everything you need to spread the word and start earning donations, including email templates, banners and social media campaigns. Easy and convenient for you.
Payments happen automatically. You can track all your signups in your affiliate account in real time, and even see how many people visited the site via your affiliate link. Whenever your balance is over £100 (we throw in £10 to start you off!) we’ll pay your donation direct to your PTA PayPal or Stripe account each month.