Make a list of companies in your town that have helped your PTA before, or strike you as particularly of interest to parents in your school. You could start with asking any school parents who own businesses and normally sponsor your fayre programme or printed PTA calendar. Then think about:
– balloon or party accessories companies, party venue hire
– photographers, hairdressers, local boutiques, fitness instructors
– entertainers for kids or adults, magicians, clowns, DJs, face painters
– activities and classes, e.g. art, drama, swimming, sport, holiday clubs
– estate agents, family law firms, financial advisors, freelance consultants
– local services for house and garden: plumbers, electricians, builders, garden design etc
– maths and English tutors, music teachers, life or career coaches
– restaurants, cafes, attractions & venues for days out
We’ll supply everything you need to spread the word and start earning donations, including email templates, banners and social media campaigns. Easy and convenient for you.
To share this campaign on Twitter or Facebook, all you need to do is log into your affiliate account and click the Tweet or Share buttons (as shown below). An attractive image and ready-made explanation are posted for you, using your unique affiliate link. It’s that simple!
You can even edit the message before it goes out if you want to. It will take you just seconds to start referring and earning donations!